- Start a blog to keep myself motivated on my projects… Is it too early to check this one off? I really like checking things off a list.
Cloth napkins in a pretty fabric – great cloth napkin tutorial– DONE! Liam’s birthday quilt – I loooove See Kate Sew’s pleated strip quilt!– DONE!
- Also a quilt for a niece or nephew who is on the way! I won’t finish in time for his/her due date in February but sometime soon!
Blazer for Liam – try Melly-Sew’s pattern– DONE! Try at least one new fabric type (knit maybe?)– DONE! (wool!) New pillowcases for living room… dare I try for seasonal pillowcases?– DONE!
- Bow ties for the husband
Learn how to sew buttonholes!– DONE! Try sewing a zipper or two.– DONE!
- Finish Christmas pennant banner! (by next Christmas…)
- Only vaguely sewing related – take better pictures! No more blurry phone pictures!
- Update this blog with projects I HAVE completed so I can see my accomplishments! I’ve done a lot this year so I think it’ll be nice to see them all laid out. Also so I can get my brag-status on.